You have more or less two choices when leveling from 90+:
1. Beeing slow without the need of consumables
- As a mage spamming confringo drains mana quick and one need to sit down and regenerate often
- warriors level slow in general and need to sit down and heal often
- archers need at least arrows (so they are out of this category)
2. Beeing fast(er) but use consumables
- spamming zukminbirf without using mana will burn through iron ores quite quick (and it does not stun)
- using healing potions and iron potions and concentration potions as a warrior (or archer)
- using better arrows (terranite arrows e.g.) as archer
With option two one needs to farm those items tho and that does take time.
So i made me a troll build. :) The troll does not need any consumables and does not need to sit down and regenerate anything. Its killing speed might be slower then with other classes but the time saving from not farming or regenerate makes it faster and more comfortable to play imho (you should really give it a try):
Equipment: Cat Ears Ruby Ring Forest Armor Leather Gloves Kid Book Heart of Isis (or something else) Terranite Legs Warlord Boots
Skill: Mallard's Eye Skill
Stats (I might refine them a little bit later): str 100=99+1 agi: 60 = 56+4 vit: 1 int: 1 dex: 75 = 72+3 (for Terranites 80 might be better) luk: remaining points
With this The troll has a nice range (5 tiles) to not get hit and can stun Male Skeletons and Zombies and Yeties reliable, Terranites mostly (every now and then on hit will miss... it is the same with archers afaik?). Some crits from time to time too, depending on luck.