Notify Message
Forums
Page 1
Search
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
Crew Intros

Livio

Hello! Thanks to let me be part of the crew!I'm Livio nice to meet you!
Small Livio 68d
Livio176Small Livio 68d
Crew Intros

Crazyk8e :)

I am sailing the Australian seas currently, although previously I was sailing the American ones. I came to this game because my partner (known previously ingame as Gliktch) was in search of a game we could play together. His work life grew a bit m...
Small Crazyk8e 4y
Crazyk8e11089Small Crazyk8e 4y
Crew Intros

Forest :)

Hi mi IGN is Forest, hope to get to know the most of you guys i can. TMW is relaxing i like many of the music there and the forest exploring theme of the game. My goal right now is to be high lv so i can help lowbies, because that is the fun about...
Small Forest 4y
Forest3829Small Forest 4y
Crew Intros

Mew ;3 It's Chiarana

Okay everyone, first of all thanks for adding me to the guild. ;3 *purr*here are some short informations about me. =^,^=Name: MelanieAge: 25I'm from germany. heheWell i like cats (and to act as one most of the time), animes, and mmorpgs. (who had ...
Small Chiarana 5y
Chiarana72119Small Nard 5y
Crew Intros

Hello!

hello! I'm Iahc Im male archer lvl 73 at the momment play tmw since there's a way to travel from Tulimshar to hurndscald by walking! there's no more exist now U have to pay 500gp in a boat! I'm from Argentina, I use linux and I like free software...
Small Iahc 5y
Iahc1570Small Iahc 5y
Crew Intros

Crew

* Captain : Reid* First Mate : Ariana* Chief translator : Salaza-Shi* Navigator : Maxxie* Triumvira :* Chef Clan Master : Varuna* Clan Master : Haunted* Clan Master : Alastrim* Lieutenant :* Translator : Poool* Be...
Small Reid 8y
Reid21156Small Nard 6y
Crew Intros

Reid!

Hehe me in first :p, So who I am? The cap'tain ;) with a long story, was play here for the first time more than 3year with an other name 'Kurapica' was level 79 bla bla bla... Now I'm Reid, yes yes, the Great Captain! Level 80 on Reid Yakolev Char...
Small Reid 8y
Reid41598Small Nard 6y
Crew Intros

Salaza-Shi

I'm Salaza-Shi, I wouldn't be here if it wasn't from Reid-Yakolev. I was a noob and se helped me and since then, she is my mentor and she gave me her trust.I live in Canada, int the province of Québec, So I can speak french and I learned english e...
Small Salaza-Shi 8y
Salaza-Shi1781Small Salaza-Shi 8y
Crew Intros

poool

Hello, guys and gals i choose this char name thinking of a friend of mine called "pôl", just add some "oo" and thatwas it, it wasn't calculated to make peolpe think in my char as a swimming pool."Urme" the great Uruguayan mage speaking french int...
Small poool 8y
poool1712Small poool 8y
Crew Intros

Hi there

Just wanted to say hi to everyone :)I'd be the latest member here, and just wanted to introduce myselfHope to have lots of fun in this, the best clan ever ;)
Member avatar small Scandragon 8y
Scandragon31144Small Reid 8y
Page 1