Notify Message
Forums
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
Event News

GM RIDICULOUS CANDOR CHALLENGE!

Challenge:Run Candor solo, start to finish, without dying.Requirement:A GM must be present to witness your run.Reward:Something "classy" from a GM.For more details see:https://forums.staging.themanaworld.org/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=20449&sid=...
Small Rill 11d
Rill276Small Tanith 23h
Event News

GM EASTER EVENT 2018!

🐰🐣🐰πŸ₯🐰🐀🐰GM EASTER EVENTSunday, April 1, 201817:00 server timehttps://forums.staging.themanaworld.org/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=20416&sid=2da956247e9a100f947a3a55fde44732Here's hoping for a good turnoutand the best of luck to our Crew!🐰🐣🐰πŸ₯🐰🐀🐰
Small Rill 57d
Rill2205Small Rill 47d
Event News

GM CHRISTMAS EVENT 2017!

GM CHRISTMAS EVENT 2017 is planned for Thursday, December 28, 2017!Here are the details:https://forums.themanaworld.org/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=20345Hope to see you there!
Small Rill 159d
Rill2261Small Rill 147d
Event News

GM EVENT!

A major GM EVENT is planned for Monday, November 20, 2017!Here are the details:https://forums.themanaworld.org/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=20311Hope you can be there!
Small Rill 191d
Rill4287Small glag 187d
Event News

TMW's Valentine's Day Limerick Contest

Ahoy Crew!The last day to submit limericks for TMW's Valentine's Day Limerick Contest is Sunday, February 14, 2016. Don't miss out!Details here: https://forums.themanaworld.org/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=19509CRC went to Candor for funAnd many a ba...
Small Rill 2y
Rill31352Small Maysys 2y
Event News

"Pole chudes" - originally "ПолС чудСс"

Game name is "Pole chudes".RULE!!! you have to trust me, i will trust you. No google etc...Will be given:a) Word what letters will be hidden under symbol '#', for example '# # # # # # # #'.b) English language alphabet. :) i dont know, may be someo...
Small Nooby 5y
Nooby32545Small Nooby 5y
Event News

Event 15.09

Originaly posted on - The Mana World Web site ForumEvent start at 20:00 UTC. (UTC - Server time)At 19:50, info where and what (?) - will be told for registered parcitipants.Registration accepted till 19:30 via forum, till 19:45 only via game.Donat...
Small Nooby 5y
Nooby31579Member avatar small xarxax 5y
Event News

event soon

Soon event:first u need to answer question/s, depend on answer on what you will continue event future: hide'n'seek, word puzzle or word trivia. total prize sum of all events now is 1kk, everyone is welcome to sponsor more ;)If u wish to participat...
Small Nooby 5y
Nooby104124Small Nooby 5y
Event News

quize events

evry 2md - 3rd day at 17 or when gm appears im making quize event. I have no more prizes, if anyone ready to sponsor, i wont be against. Officer Johanne saw it in action. Ill make it today. Questions ar ready.ps I did not found in FAQ about creat...
Small Nooby 5y
Nooby619Small Nooby 5y
Event News

Poetry Event

The event will take place on Tuesday May 17th , Server time and place will be displayed later on Home pageFor the first time in Mana World history Holy Mana Clan and Crew of Red Corsair will hold a common event!Players have to write a poem, the ...
Small Nard 7y
Nard11086Small Nard 7y
Event News

Crew Army, the CRC calls to service! (over)

-CRC MEMBERS ONLY-The even starts Monday, 28th March and ends Monday, 4th April at 6.00pm The CRC needs some good publicity, and what's better than the Crew Army? It's time! When the Crew becomes a military organization for one week!We need infant...
Small WildX 7y
WildX11129Small WildX 7y
Event News

The PvP Challenge

-OPENED TO EVERYONE-Sunday, 5th December 2010 at 17.00 server timeThis is like candor: you can't come back if you die and can't go out when it's started or you're disqualified. So, a CRC character will stand in the tulimshar inn, if you come back ...
Small WildX 7y
WildX22606Small WildX 7y
Event News

PvP Tournament - 100 members reached

We have reached 100 members! We need an event now :p-ONLY FOR CRC MEMBERS-Sunday, 14th November 2010 at 15.00 server timeThe event is in the Tulimshar PvP arena.We will start the PvP like that:Warriors vs Warriors;Mages vs Mages;Archers vs Archers...
Small WildX 7y
WildX44297Small WildX 7y
Event News

Race - Save the CRC

Saturday 6th November 2010The CRC comes back with a new great event!It's a big race from the woodlands to the snake pit, you must wear only a bandana and white clothes!You have to run from the woodlands to the pit (only with white clothes and band...
Small WildX 7y
WildX21535Small WildX 7y
Event News

Pirat Quest

The Pirat Quest start!!Sorry for the late of this event, but we needed to prepare it, it will be the BIGGEST event of the clan!You will need to found 2 char called : Crewbot Botcrew2!When you found the 2, they will asked you something..Try to comp...
Small Reid 7y
Reid32828Member avatar small Alons 7y
Event News

(Finish) Sea S*x and Run

Sea S*x and RunYeah! Summer is here and we will moove your legs before to go swim!Little race organized on the main server at 6h pm Gmt+0 !Start at Hurn's ferry to Hurn's Theatre (in the theatre)A Quizz will follow this event!Prize total of the ev...
Small Reid 7y
Reid32100Small Reid 7y
Event News

(Finish) Crew Army

It's time ! it's really time to display our power to the entire Mana World! I propose you this, to assertour greatness and power!You must create a new player, wich be named as your main one + a little preffix that i will give you by PM on the site...
Small Reid 7y
Reid31597Small Reid 7y
Event News

(Finish) Urme Birsday Quizz!

Hehe, like I promised, a new quiz in honor of the birsday of Urme!What is the topic of this quiz? Everything! Tmw, real life etc...Hints : Use google if you really don't know...Where : HurnscaldWhen : 4h pm (GMT+0) The Satursday 29 MayPrize : Surp...
Small Reid 7y
Reid32346Small Reid 7y
Event News

(Finish) Catch me if you can Event

It's easy, you ll see me running all over the entire Mana World with two characters, as soon as you find me, you'll try not to let me run away for about 10 seconds.Once you stopped me, I'll tell you a password for each char you found. So, two time...
Small Reid 8y
Reid52364Small Reid 8y
Event News

(Management) Mysterious Event

Here is the theme of this weekend event, it's gone be one of the bigger event of the clan... so, very hard to manage hoping that nobody try to cheat ^^...It's a "hide and seek", one more some will say, not really, it ll be much longer than the oth...
Small Reid 8y
Reid41956Small Ariana 8y