Notify Message
Forums
SubforumsThreadsPostsLast Post
Upon request, help in translations.
523Small
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
Mentor Zone

[Pinned] Guild chat tab instructions

For new members -After your application for membership is approved on this site, you will be invited to the Guild chat tab in-game. Here are the steps to take before accepting the invitation:Step 1: Go to Setup (F9 key), Misc tab (3rd from right)...
Small Rill 87d
Rill1105Small Rill 87d
Mentor Zone

Speed Skill Assistance

I created this post for members to ask for assistance with getting the Speed Skill in game, so if anyone needs help with getting the Speed Skill ask here 😀
Small John H. 14h
John H.12Small John H. 14h
Mentor Zone

Illia Sisters Quest - helpful information

For those preparing for The Illia Sisters Quest, here are some hints, tips, advice, and suggestions -Wiki pageVideoRecommended Warrior build stats: STR=80 VIT=80 LUK=70 DEX=40 AGI=remainderRecommended Focus Skill for Warrior: RagingEnter /addpr...
Small Rill 59d
Rill6230Small Livio 55d
Mentor Zone

Troll build

You have more or less two choices when leveling from 90+:1. Beeing slow without the need of consumables- As a mage spamming confringo drains mana quick and one need to sit down and regenerate often- warriors level slow in general and need to sit ...
Member avatar small Hocus Pocus Fidibus 199d
Hocus Pocus Fidibus11493Small Nanoq 74d
Mentor Zone

Quest Rewards not detailed on the wiki -

Here is information about certain Quest Rewards not detailed on the wiki -Reward: Antler HatLevel: 70Location: NPC Yerrnk in Barbarian VillagePrerequisite: Complete all 3 sections of the Raging Skill Quest.Requirement: Have Antlers in inventory wh...
Small Rill 240d
Rill2327Small Nanoq 75d
Mentor Zone

Illia Quest - Team Help

Hy hy !I heard, few peoples there need to build a team to make the Illia Quest.Let's talk about it here :)(I have experience into runner or warrior)
Small omatt 1y
omatt7828Small Marius 90d
Mentor Zone

Essential Warrior Stats Mana-ual

I finally did it! The Guide to Warrior Stats, including Stats for every level, has been posted on the TMW Forum. Here it is:https://forums.themanaworld.org/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=20712
Small Marius 93d
Marius173Small Marius 93d
Mentor Zone

Item Drops not detailed on TMW Wiki

Here is information about certain Item Drops not detailed on TMW Wiki -Item: Sailor HatSource: ThugLocation: Tulimshar Pirate CaveDrop rate: .05% (1 in 2,000)Item: Captain's HatSource: GrenadierLocation: Tulimshar Pirate CaveDrop rate: .01...
Small Rill 177d
Rill1163Small Rill 177d
Mentor Zone

How to write a limerick

🍀 😃 🍀Ahoy Crew!As mentioned in an earlier thread, GM Prsm is hosting a limerick writing contest for St. Patrick's Day. Writing limericks is fun and easy, once you get the hang of it. And for those of you who may need a little help, here is some ...
Small Rill 209d
Rill2582Small Rill 199d
Mentor Zone

[DRAFT] Do we really know how to help?

Think to this post like a draft because I'm feeling that it's someway incomplete. #2429315 Reid wrote:1) How does the Clan help me?The clan gives you help and / or supports you in leveling up, we asset in quests etc. ... It also allows you to meet...
Small Livio 232d
Livio3210Small Livio 227d
Mentor Zone

The Hermit Cave hunting daily quest

Everybody knows that cave where killing bats can be a good opportunity for easy money.Since Arkim is a very rich man he is trashing his money on such useless things (and a stupid one since I've got him a lot of bat wings but he still doesn't know...
Small Livio 233d
Livio1134Small Livio 233d
Mentor Zone

Operation Red Stockings

How to get Red Stockings Magical attack +2Defense +1Red Stockings are shoes especially interesting for wizards : they are the shoes giving the best bonus of magical attack (+2).They are only obtainable during the Christmas quest. So you better be ...
Small glag 1y
glag91423Small Rill 295d
Mentor Zone

Crypt 3 Monster Placement, and Herding 101

I have created two videos on why I separate Skeletons from Red Bones and Wights, and how I accomplish that separation through isolation and consolidation. In the herding video, I don't talk right away, so be patient...I get started in a couple m...
Small Marius 325d
Marius6453Small Rill 324d
Mentor Zone

CRC is here to help!

If you are hunting in the terra caves and get attacked by a hostile player 😡, let the Guild know!Your CRC mateys can help fight against unwanted attacks! 😄😆😀😃
Small Rill 3y
Rill31388Small Livio 1y
Mentor Zone

New Items showing as Unknown Items

If you're seeing some or all of the new items as a Unknown Item, First make sure you have the latest ManaPlus client (There is 2 ways to do this 1. When you first start the client, current version is at the upper left hand side. 2. When in game pr...
Small John H. 1y
John H.1201Small John H. 1y
Mentor Zone

Quick way to Magic Skill Level 2

Here is a quick way to get from general Magic Skill Level 1 to Level 2. This formula was given to me years ago by an experienced player named DingoDuck. He and his real life brother Billr were regular players in earlier days of TMW. Once you s...
Small Rill 1y
Rill2785Small Rill 1y
Mentor Zone

Keeping up with your Account's character stats

I'm making this post so that new members will know how to fill in their account details and keep them up to date. These are screenshots on how you account details are supposed to look like.https://i.imgur.com/8DCy2Rb.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/EyKLfsp...
Small John H. 1y
John H.7862Small John H. 1y
Mentor Zone

StatsMP v1.4

Hello,my little stand-alone stats and DPS calculator, is just released in a new version: 1.4.Now includes Focus power.You can download here or on the official forum.Version 1.41:- fix for Staff damage with #confringo- spell mob "stun" calculatorDo...
Small Gemstone 1y
Gemstone2586Small Gemstone 1y
Mentor Zone

Christmas Event 2013

Nice path: Inside the Christmas Inn talk with Eljas, Chief Warrick and Avalia Main Starts either at Elijas on 030-2 Christmas Inn or Orum's Homunculus 030-3, coordinates: 32, 33 (Frozen Lake)Naughty path: is the same except Avalia is Orum's Homunc...
Small johannelaliberte 5y
johannelaliberte62924Small Rill 1y
Mentor Zone

Christmas Event Lucky Level Up

I went through the server scripts a litte to find out how to ensure a level up at christmas event.And I found something quite disconcerting.The rewards are determined here:https://github.com/themanaworld/tmwa-server-data/blob/master/world/map/npc/...
Member avatar small Aisen 1y
Aisen2554Member avatar small Aisen 1y