Notify Message
Forums
SubforumsThreadsPostsLast Post
Upon request, help in translations.
523Small
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
Mentor Zone

New Items showing as Unknown Items

If you're seeing some or all of the new items as a Unknown Item, First make sure you have the latest ManaPlus client (There is 2 ways to do this 1. When you first start the client, current version is at the upper left hand side. 2. When in game pr...
Small John H. 3d
John H.134Small John H. 3d
Mentor Zone

Illia Quest - Team Help

Hy hy !I heard, few peoples there need to build a team to make the Illia Quest.Let's talk about it here :)(I have experience into runner or warrior)
Small omatt 55d
omatt2175Small Rill 54d
Mentor Zone

Quick way to Magic Skill Level 2

Here is a quick way to get from general Magic Skill Level 1 to Level 2. This formula was given to me years ago by an experienced player named DingoDuck. He and his real life brother Billr were regular players in earlier days of TMW. Once you s...
Small Rill 230d
Rill2400Small Rill 63d
Mentor Zone

Keeping up with your Account's character stats

I'm making this post so that new members will know how to fill in their account details and keep them up to date. These are screenshots on how you account details are supposed to look like.https://i.imgur.com/8DCy2Rb.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/EyKLfsp...
Small John H. 125d
John H.7382Small John H. 124d
Mentor Zone

StatsMP v1.4

Hello,my little stand-alone stats and DPS calculator, is just released in a new version: 1.4.Now includes Focus power.You can download here or on the official forum.Version 1.41:- fix for Staff damage with #confringo- spell mob "stun" calculatorDo...
Small Gemstone 270d
Gemstone2357Small Gemstone 199d
Mentor Zone

Operation Red Stockings

How to get Red Stockings Magical attack +2Defense +1Red Stockings are shoes especially interesting for wizards : they are the shoes giving the best bonus of magical attack (+2).They are only obtainable during the Christmas quest. So you better be ...
Small glag 274d
glag8738Small Rill 238d
Mentor Zone

Christmas Event 2013

Nice path: Inside the Christmas Inn talk with Eljas, Chief Warrick and Avalia Main Starts either at Elijas on 030-2 Christmas Inn or Orum's Homunculus 030-3, coordinates: 32, 33 (Frozen Lake)Naughty path: is the same except Avalia is Orum's Homunc...
Small johannelaliberte 4y
johannelaliberte62557Small Rill 264d
Mentor Zone

Christmas Event Lucky Level Up

I went through the server scripts a litte to find out how to ensure a level up at christmas event.And I found something quite disconcerting.The rewards are determined here:https://github.com/themanaworld/tmwa-server-data/blob/master/world/map/npc/...
Member avatar small Aisen 264d
Aisen2341Member avatar small Aisen 264d
Mentor Zone

A guide for hunting Terranites

Many players are reporting they regard Terranites as too hard to kill and too dangerous mobs. They spawn slow, at a few locations only, and they hit fast and hard.But they have some quite valuable drops to offer, and also some good experience. The...
Member avatar small Aisen 291d
Aisen8613Small Rill 290d
Mentor Zone

CRC is here to help!

If you are hunting in the terra caves and get attacked by a hostile player 😑, let the Guild know!Your CRC mateys can help fight against unwanted attacks! πŸ˜„πŸ˜†πŸ˜€πŸ˜ƒ
Small Rill 2y
Rill21082Small johannelaliberte 2y
Mentor Zone

The Stats Problem

The following is an exerpt from the excellent walkthrough (though a bit old) written by the Holy Mana Clan.you can find the original at:http://holymanaclan.webs.com/walkthrough.htmEffects of stats: Strength: +1 base damage per point for melee weap...
Small Nard 7y
Nard86442Small Aeli 4y
Mentor Zone

Orum part II (Rose hat) / Waric; dark path of Magic

The quest starts in the caves located North-West to Sagatha (map 017-4).Orum (part II): You Must have completed The first Orum quest to be able to persuade the Guarding Spirit to let you into the cave where Orum and Waric are. You have to bu...
Small Nard 4y
Nard41914Small Tanith 4y
Mentor Zone

Spoilers

Some (seasonal) quest spoilers are under http://crc.evolonline.org/forums/286808
Small Nard 4y
Nard1913Small Nard 4y
Mentor Zone

Freezing the mobs

We had some time ago a discussion about various ways to "freeze the mobs". By freeze, I mean make the mobs unable to hit the attacking player.I know at the moment two ways to do that. With the first one the monster is not really frozen but maint...
Small Nard 5y
Nard41603Small Reid 5y
Mentor Zone

2012 Christmas Event

Just one screenshot CRC is waiting for Santa ;)
Small Brusselmans 5y
Brusselmans52916Small johannelaliberte 5y
Mentor Zone

Tip to get the speed skill easily

Hi to everyone,I had a doubt on something that could help a lot to get speed skill, especially to get it alone.I've just tested it and it has greatly worked.As the wiki say, to get speed skill, you've to : Be at least level 60 Have 60 or more i...
Small Kazenawa 6y
Kazenawa62750Small Kazenawa 5y
Mentor Zone

Little help on Rossy's quest

Hello to every reader,I created this thread because i've just finished Rossy's quest with my second char.On my first time, i remembered a difficult cave (maybe because i was archer though), with a big undergound gallery on it's center. Because of...
Small Kazenawa 6y
Kazenawa1976Small Kazenawa 6y
Mentor Zone

Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy quest [Spoiler]

Hello crew, there is a new quest available from the 18th to the 25th in this month.The prize is a towel, unlike the one that we are used to know this towel allow players to warp in different maps.To start the quest you need to talk with the NPC ca...
Small var 7y
var23649Small johannelaliberte 6y
Mentor Zone

2011 Christmas Event

Event time: 10th - 24th DecemberGift giving: 25th - 31th DecemberRequirements: at least level 30 and character created at least three weeks agoGo to NivalisHead south through snow field.Event starts in the house south east of "Romantic place"fin...
Small Nard 6y
Nard32530Member avatar small Tofi 6y
Mentor Zone

MMO vocabulary

MMOs short-hand for Massively Multiplayer Online GameRPG Role Playing Game CC – Used as shorthand for "Crowd Control" CC refers to a set of spells and abilities that can momentarily stun or paralyze mobs and players. Crowd control is essenti...
Small Nard 6y
Nard11627Small Nard 6y