SubforumsThreadsPostsLast Post
Upon request, help in translations.
523Small
Page 1
Search
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
Mentor Zone

StatsMP v1.4

Hello,my little stand-alone stats and DPS calculator, is just released in a new version: 1.4.Now includes Focus power.You can download here or on the official forum.Version 1.41:- fix for Staff damage with #confringo- spell mob "stun" calculatorDo...
Small Gemstone 92d
Gemstone2138Small Gemstone 22d
Mentor Zone

Quick way to Magic Skill Level 2

Here is a quick way to get from General Magic Skill Level 1 to Level 2. This formula was given to me years ago by an experienced player named DingoDuck. He and his real life brother Billr were regular players in earlier days of TMW. Once you s...
Small Rill 52d
Rill1152Small Rill 52d
Mentor Zone

Operation Red Stockings

How to get Red Stockings Magical attack +2Defense +1Red Stockings are shoes especially interesting for wizards : they are the shoes giving the best bonus of magical attack (+2).They are only obtainable during the Christmas quest. So you better be ...
Small glag 97d
glag8466Small Rill 61d
Mentor Zone

Christmas Event 2013

Nice path: Inside the Christmas Inn talk with Eljas, Chief Warrick and Avalia Main Starts either at Elijas on 030-2 Christmas Inn or Orum's Homunculus 030-3, coordinates: 32, 33 (Frozen Lake)Naughty path: is the same except Avalia is Orum's Homunc...
Small johannelaliberte 4y
johannelaliberte62316Small Rill 87d
Mentor Zone

Christmas Event Lucky Level Up

I went through the server scripts a litte to find out how to ensure a level up at christmas event.And I found something quite disconcerting.The rewards are determined here:https://github.com/themanaworld/tmwa-server-data/blob/master/world/map/npc/...
Member avatar small Aisen 87d
Aisen2183Member avatar small Aisen 87d
Mentor Zone

A guide for hunting Terranites

Many players are reporting they regard Terranites as too hard to kill and too dangerous mobs. They spawn slow, at a few locations only, and they hit fast and hard.But they have some quite valuable drops to offer, and also some good experience. The...
Member avatar small Aisen 114d
Aisen8350Small Rill 113d
Mentor Zone

CRC is here to help!

If you are hunting in the terra caves and get attacked by a hostile player 😑, let the Guild know!Your CRC mateys can help fight against unwanted attacks! πŸ˜„πŸ˜†πŸ˜€πŸ˜ƒ
Small Rill 1y
Rill2960Small johannelaliberte 1y
Mentor Zone

The Stats Problem

The following is an exerpt from the excellent walkthrough (though a bit old) written by the Holy Mana Clan.you can find the original at:http://holymanaclan.webs.com/walkthrough.htmEffects of stats: Strength: +1 base damage per point for melee weap...
Small Nard 6y
Nard86155Small Aeli 3y
Mentor Zone

Orum part II (Rose hat) / Waric; dark path of Magic

The quest starts in the caves located North-West to Sagatha (map 017-4).Orum (part II): You Must have completed The first Orum quest to be able to persuade the Guarding Spirit to let you into the cave where Orum and Waric are. You have to bu...
Small Nard 4y
Nard41759Small Tanith 4y
Mentor Zone

Spoilers

Some (seasonal) quest spoilers are under http://crc.evolonline.org/forums/286808
Small Nard 4y
Nard1832Small Nard 4y
Mentor Zone

Freezing the mobs

We had some time ago a discussion about various ways to "freeze the mobs". By freeze, I mean make the mobs unable to hit the attacking player.I know at the moment two ways to do that. With the first one the monster is not really frozen but maint...
Small Nard 4y
Nard41445Small Reid 4y
Mentor Zone

2012 Christmas Event

Just one screenshot CRC is waiting for Santa ;)
Small Brusselmans 5y
Brusselmans52717Small johannelaliberte 5y
Mentor Zone

Tip to get the speed skill easily

Hi to everyone,I had a doubt on something that could help a lot to get speed skill, especially to get it alone.I've just tested it and it has greatly worked.As the wiki say, to get speed skill, you've to : Be at least level 60 Have 60 or more i...
Small Kazenawa 5y
Kazenawa62494Small Kazenawa 5y
Mentor Zone

Little help on Rossy's quest

Hello to every reader,I created this thread because i've just finished Rossy's quest with my second char.On my first time, i remembered a difficult cave (maybe because i was archer though), with a big undergound gallery on it's center. Because of...
Small Kazenawa 5y
Kazenawa1850Small Kazenawa 5y
Mentor Zone

Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy quest [Spoiler]

Hello crew, there is a new quest available from the 18th to the 25th in this month.The prize is a towel, unlike the one that we are used to know this towel allow players to warp in different maps.To start the quest you need to talk with the NPC ca...
Small var 6y
var23529Small johannelaliberte 5y
Mentor Zone

2011 Christmas Event

Event time: 10th - 24th DecemberGift giving: 25th - 31th DecemberRequirements: at least level 30 and character created at least three weeks agoGo to NivalisHead south through snow field.Event starts in the house south east of "Romantic place"fin...
Small Nard 6y
Nard32385Member avatar small Tofi 6y
Mentor Zone

MMO vocabulary

MMOs short-hand for Massively Multiplayer Online GameRPG Role Playing Game CC – Used as shorthand for "Crowd Control" CC refers to a set of spells and abilities that can momentarily stun or paralyze mobs and players. Crowd control is essenti...
Small Nard 6y
Nard11548Small Nard 6y
Mentor Zone

Help for Beginners

I have a character named Little Smilies that has alot of gear for the new player. Miner gloves, helmets etc. If you come across a new player that seems to be floundering, or having trouble, whisper me ingame and i can give them a little bit of ...
Member avatar small Big Crunch 7y
Big Crunch31837Small Nard 7y
Mentor Zone

Easter Quest Guide [Spoiler!]

[Disclaimer]This is a SPOILER! If you enjoy figuring the game out without help, then do not read on. You have been warned.This is an opinion! If you have a better plan, Awesome! Post it!First. you must have a level 40 char.The wonderful short...
Member avatar small ilikerc 7y
ilikerc11484Member avatar small ilikerc 7y
Page 1