Notify Message
Forums
SubforumsThreadsPostsLast Post
Upon request, help in translations.
523Small
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
Mentor Zone

Freezing the mobs

We had some time ago a discussion about various ways to "freeze the mobs". By freeze, I mean make the mobs unable to hit the attacking player.I know at the moment two ways to do that. With the first one the monster is not really frozen but maint...
Small Nard 5y
Nard41736Small Reid 5y
Mentor Zone

2012 Christmas Event

Just one screenshot CRC is waiting for Santa ;)
Small Brusselmans 6y
Brusselmans53164Small johannelaliberte 6y
Mentor Zone

Tip to get the speed skill easily

Hi to everyone,I had a doubt on something that could help a lot to get speed skill, especially to get it alone.I've just tested it and it has greatly worked.As the wiki say, to get speed skill, you've to : Be at least level 60 Have 60 or more i...
Small Kazenawa 6y
Kazenawa63073Small Kazenawa 6y
Mentor Zone

Little help on Rossy's quest

Hello to every reader,I created this thread because i've just finished Rossy's quest with my second char.On my first time, i remembered a difficult cave (maybe because i was archer though), with a big undergound gallery on it's center. Because of...
Small Kazenawa 6y
Kazenawa11140Small Kazenawa 6y
Mentor Zone

Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy quest [Spoiler]

Hello crew, there is a new quest available from the 18th to the 25th in this month.The prize is a towel, unlike the one that we are used to know this towel allow players to warp in different maps.To start the quest you need to talk with the NPC ca...
Small var 8y
var23845Small johannelaliberte 7y
Mentor Zone

2011 Christmas Event

Event time: 10th - 24th DecemberGift giving: 25th - 31th DecemberRequirements: at least level 30 and character created at least three weeks agoGo to NivalisHead south through snow field.Event starts in the house south east of "Romantic place"fin...
Small Nard 7y
Nard32700Member avatar small Tofi 7y
Mentor Zone

MMO vocabulary

MMOs short-hand for Massively Multiplayer Online GameRPG Role Playing Game CC – Used as shorthand for "Crowd Control" CC refers to a set of spells and abilities that can momentarily stun or paralyze mobs and players. Crowd control is essenti...
Small Nard 7y
Nard11719Small Nard 7y
Mentor Zone

Help for Beginners

I have a character named Little Smilies that has alot of gear for the new player. Miner gloves, helmets etc. If you come across a new player that seems to be floundering, or having trouble, whisper me ingame and i can give them a little bit of ...
Member avatar small Big Crunch 8y
Big Crunch32085Small Nard 8y
Mentor Zone

Easter Quest Guide [Spoiler!]

[Disclaimer]This is a SPOILER! If you enjoy figuring the game out without help, then do not read on. You have been warned.This is an opinion! If you have a better plan, Awesome! Post it!First. you must have a level 40 char.The wonderful short...
Member avatar small ilikerc 9y
ilikerc11853Member avatar small ilikerc 9y