Notify Message
Forums
SubforumsThreadsPostsLast Post
Tell us about yourself!
923Small
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
Crew Bar

Associations

i dont know what about english soeaking forum, but on all russian speaking forum there is such forum game. The rules are easy. Example:"i wrote word rednext user post should be his association with this word "red" - he writes colornext user associ...
Small Nooby 5y
Nooby3317077Small Tanith 2h
1 2 3
Crew Bar

Music share

So I like music and thought id make this for sharing some tune's.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E40c2la5DSQ
Small Joseph^Sod 5y
Joseph^Sod4121756Small Tanith 2h
Crew Bar

Old Sparky Makes It

Finally, Old Sparky has graduated to LVL 90! That makes my 4th LVL 90+ character. Now Old Sparky can participate in the "Running of the Bulls". 8*)
Member avatar small DeadPuppy 15d
DeadPuppy265Small Tanith 22h
Crew Bar

A soon ending story : Tanith preparing the Illya Sisters Quest

Hi you Corsairs,We talked about it sometimes, when I was on line, on the guild channel.So, just a few words to say that I adjusted my stats (thanks to Rill - can't comment here but : *helpful*), collected all the items needed (+health items and fi...
Small Tanith 17d
Tanith164Small Tanith 17d
Crew Bar

Birthday Thanks!

Thank you, Crew, for making my birthday such a delightfully memorable occasion! It is wonderful to be surrounded by caring and thoughtful friends, both old and new, including Xnove, Aisen, John, Msawis, Nced, Rikki, Micksha, Omatt, Tommi, Bob, Na...
Small Rill 120d
Rill1249Small Rill 120d
Crew Bar

lost then found? ...Lucky drop it was!

I recently picked up unexpectedly a for me strange item in Nivalis which I then picked up thinking it to have been dropped by mob there that I had attacked. If instead someone had unintentionally dropped that item that I picked up in Nivalis and...
Member avatar small roamingo 132d
roamingo2218Member avatar small roamingo 129d
Crew Bar

Dedication of a song to our fellow crew members.

This song I heard a long time ago, and subliminally wrote a song with a similar tune, called Again. I lost this song until today, but now I can place it where it belongs, as it is a useful landmark, and very pleasant to listen to.This song was wr...
Small DeadManWalking 208d
DeadManWalking1170Small DeadManWalking 208d
Crew Bar

account problem

Hi all...I have great problems with my account login.I tried to get a pw reset, but without results or reaction - have they left ?Since it is long ago I made the account im not sure which email I used then.Any suggestions will be appreciated ?Oth...
Small Raffe 347d
Raffe91477Small Rill 283d
Crew Bar

ShadowShops new command

ShadowShop now has a command you can send. Just whisper !news to him and he will send you info about either upcoming events, news, my shop updates, and maybe more in the future. I have to enter the text myself but if there is something going on an...
Member avatar small shadowwolf5797 2y
shadowwolf579741426Small Rill 2y
Crew Bar

Joseph share's

my 1980 suzuki rs250 i traded for this... 1987 kawasaki ninja 750r
Small Joseph^Sod 4y
Joseph^Sod134363Small Joseph^Sod 3y
Crew Bar

Man Overboard

"Speiros has jumped overboard and swum to shore. I believe the idea of "Grass is always greener on the other side" was too attractive to him, and had personal reasons for jumping off the ship."Too all the good crew members, captains and other lea...
Small DeadManWalking 4y
DeadManWalking21432Small johannelaliberte 4y
Crew Bar

I'm back!

Hi, I don't know if anybody remembers me, but I used to play TMW back in 2009-2010, and I joined CRC in September 2010. After that, I quit for a few years, but I recently started playing again. I just wanted to say that it's great to be back, and ...
Member avatar small Ventole 4y
Ventole31448Small Aeli 4y
Crew Bar

is CRC a guild of trolls?

yeah well... my question is in the topic. seriously i cant be on irc, i cant look at the forums without members of crc being disruptive, making personal attacks or repeating themselves over and over again. Is it code of conduct of crc now to troll...
Member avatar small Chayenne 4y
Chayenne124014Member avatar small Chung 4y
Crew Bar

CRC theme songs and poems

This thread is for those of you who want to write a poem or song about the Crew of the Red Corsairs. It can be a made-up story or ballad, or can be a few short lines...well, it can be whatever you like.Give us your best piece;):D
Small DeadManWalking 4y
DeadManWalking1705Small DeadManWalking 4y
Crew Bar

Pets?

I have seen some discussion in game about the addition of pets to TMW. One game I play every so often is called Torchlight II. There are pets in that world, and they do some fairly useful things. The game is not free-to-play like this one is, so y...
Small Crazyk8e 4y
Crazyk8e1845Small Crazyk8e 4y
Crew Bar

in the shadows.

well i deleted all my playable chars so you wont see chayenne nor bernhardt nor candy curt in game again - ever. I will keep the forum and whatevertheclansystemhereiscalled account (oh shivter right?) so feel free to pm me using one of those chann...
Member avatar small Chayenne 4y
Chayenne41667Small Nard 4y
Crew Bar

Funnies

A place to post funny vid's or share's. :Bhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dHvTg8qg2Tc
Small Joseph^Sod 4y
Joseph^Sod51947Small Joseph^Sod 4y
Crew Bar

Feel the sadness ;(

Your text to link here...
Small Avenn 4y
Avenn21000Small Chiarana 4y
Crew Bar

Rhubarb Custard Pie

Rhubarb Custard Pie(an old New England recipe)Ingredients:Pastry for 9 inch, 2-crust pie2 eggs2 tablespoons milk1 ½ cups sugar3 tablespoons flour½ teaspoon nutmeg4 cups cut up rhubarb¾ tablespoon butterDirections:Preheat oven to 400 degreesIn a la...
Small Rill 4y
Rill21063Small Joseph^Sod 4y
Crew Bar

who have the murderer crown?

hi all i need the name of all who have the murderer crownwho have: assassin, luvia, narus, V0id, .....please help me
Small vercingetorix 5y
vercingetorix31504Small vercingetorix 5y