Notify Message
Forums
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
[Pinned] Some funny chats
Crew Bar

[Pinned] Some funny chats

[02:19] Livio: %%^ means that someone need healing.[02:19] kirito12321: i am scared...[02:19] kirito12321: XD[02:19] Livio: Is a common language we use in the crew.[02:20] kirito12321: what crew?[02:20] conradg: crc[02:20] kirito12321: ...[02:20] ...
Small Livio 225d
Livio311255Small Livio 67d
Crew Bar

super scary things

seriously, this has freaked me out for a long time, does anyone know what it is and why?edit: rumor has it that it was a mafia job, and that he is the reason swords can talk since they share souls :S
Small taree 8y
taree5818Small Livio 53d
Crew Bar

Ways to shrink image size before posting

Now that I know more tech people here than before I want to share (or better improve) my knowledge about posting images to CRC forum.I want to find a way (and commonly acceptable) to post more pictures while finding a suitable balance between size...
Small Livio 1y
Livio4417Small Livio 164d
Crew Bar

What food is good to eat?

Drink at the crew bar, eat at the crew restaurant but when a fight comes up (almost every day) what to eat to stay alive?What's the better food at all? The more recovering one or the more cheaper but heavier to carry?Or it's better to spend money ...
Small Livio 268d
Livio11584Small DiamondPython 228d
Crew Bar

Player's HP green bar

Unluckily webm.land seems close or unreachable.The green bar is quite bothering to me since it get's in my way when taking screenshots. To have a better idea try to check our's captain avatar http://crc.evolonline.org/members/828203. And no. The g...
Small Livio 262d
Livio1168Small Livio 262d
Crew Bar

"http://crc.evolonline.org/my_account/profile"

http://crc.evolonline.org/my_account/profileIf you make any change to this it seems to advance the day of your birth by +2Like if your birthday was 1 and you add a social connect, twitter or website or what ever, and update; then your birthday is ...
Small SudoPlatypus 266d
SudoPlatypus2244Small Rill 265d
Crew Bar

Holiday Jingle

Kill, Kill, Kill those mobs, all the live-long day,I should do some real work now..., eff it, what the hey!
Small Marius 285d
Marius2184Small Rill 285d
Crew Bar

Just to clarify...

https://forums.themanaworld.org/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=20528๐Ÿ˜„
Small Rill 294d
Rill1221Small Rill 294d
Crew Bar

Poll: preferred day for events

Please log in and vote your choice! If you prefer one of the days, but can still attend on both days, please let us know.If you absolutely cannot be here on one of the days, please let us know that, too.
Small Rill 345d
Rill3514Member avatar small roamingo 344d
Crew Bar

The party (in my opinion)

Hey there!When I've joined the Crew for the first time I thought that is like the party feature. I mean, sometimes when we are going to fight somewhere, it's hard to save mana in order to heal in real needs. Guild members don't share HP stats at a...
Small Livio 1y
Livio2248Small Rill 1y
Crew Bar

xp per level

Hello,does anybody knows the required amount of experience for level up? (I was wondering how many yetis should i kill to get level 90 from 73 and couldn't find the information on wiki)
Small Cรกssio 1y
Cรกssio4500Small Cรกssio 1y
Crew Bar

TMWA? TMW2? Where? no link?

I chanced upon a remark (somewhere in these forums) that TMW classic be a 'dying' game and due to end in 2018. Fine. 8(( Is there to be a TMW2 thereafter? Perhaps a TMWA developed using Cmake4 and a Hercules Server? <-- I saw a mention of...
Member avatar small roamingo 1y
roamingo2423Member avatar small Tomminator 1y
Crew Bar

Associations

i dont know what about english soeaking forum, but on all russian speaking forum there is such forum game. The rules are easy. Example:"i wrote word rednext user post should be his association with this word "red" - he writes colornext user associ...
Small Nooby 7y
Nooby33287506Small Tanith 1y
Crew Bar

Old Sparky Makes It

Finally, Old Sparky has graduated to LVL 90! That makes my 4th LVL 90+ character. Now Old Sparky can participate in the "Running of the Bulls". 8*)
Small Marius 1y
Marius2293Small Tanith 1y
Crew Bar

A soon ending story : Tanith preparing the Illya Sisters Quest

Hi you Corsairs,We talked about it sometimes, when I was on line, on the guild channel.So, just a few words to say that I adjusted my stats (thanks to Rill - can't comment here but : *helpful*), collected all the items needed (+health items and fi...
Small Tanith 1y
Tanith1290Small Tanith 1y
Crew Bar

Big drop party on Sunday 03/11

I will quit this game and give away anything I own on the said date.Reason: Dark Helm handout by GM. Which counteracts all my efforts to get it the regular way. Hundreds of hours lost, and I am perfectly sure same thing will happen with Cap Hat or...
Member avatar small Aisen 1y
Aisen71283Small Tanith 1y
Crew Bar

Receipts

http://crc.evolonline.org/forum_threads/2830983?last_or_unread=true "As confirmed by a TMW managing committee member, any poll with at least 18 "Yes" votes out of a total of at least 25 votes will be passed and codified into TMW, and enforced in-...
Small WildX 1y
WildX91352Small WildX 1y
Crew Bar

Birthday Thanks!

Thank you, Crew, for making my birthday such a delightfully memorable occasion! It is wonderful to be surrounded by caring and thoughtful friends, both old and new, including Xnove, Aisen, John, Msawis, Nced, Rikki, Micksha, Omatt, Tommi, Bob, Na...
Small Rill 1y
Rill1443Small Rill 1y
Crew Bar

lost then found? ...Lucky drop it was!

I recently picked up unexpectedly a for me strange item in Nivalis which I then picked up thinking it to have been dropped by mob there that I had attacked. If instead someone had unintentionally dropped that item that I picked up in Nivalis and...
Member avatar small roamingo 1y
roamingo2491Member avatar small roamingo 1y
Crew Bar

account problem

Hi all...I have great problems with my account login.I tried to get a pw reset, but without results or reaction - have they left ?Since it is long ago I made the account im not sure which email I used then.Any suggestions will be appreciated ?Oth...
Small Raffe 2y
Raffe92286Small Rill 2y