Notify Message
Forums
Page 1
Search
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
Translation Place

Looking for translators for the wiki - call for volunteers.

Hi my fellow buccaneers!I'm looking for wiki translators, as I am almost finished the English section of the wiki, and would like to copy this over to the languages for others to benefit from.At this stage, can you respond with your interest and y...
Small DeadManWalking 1y
DeadManWalking4482Small Rill 353d
Translation Place

Crew Army

Voila voila nouvelle event, merci de me la traduire rapidement.. J'voudrai la lancer Dimanche ou Lundi ^^ (ou la nuit de dimanche a lundi.. bref..)C'est l'heure! Il est grand temps de montrer notre puissance a tout the mana world! Je vous propose ...
Small Reid 8y
Reid21571Small poool 8y
Translation Place

"Catch me if you can" Event Translation

So :Sa va etre simple, vous allez me voir courir dans tout les sens dans tout the mana world avec deux personnages, des que vous me trouver, vous devrez essayer de ne pas me laisser filler pendant environs 10seconde.Une fois mavoire arreter, je vo...
Small Reid 8y
Reid83560Small Reid 8y
Translation Place

Translation

Yeah yeah... I need always a lot of help with some traduction... Example : every day I need to have a new translation for the journals ^^I trust in your help... Thanks ;)
Small Reid 8y
Reid62639Small Reid 8y
Translation Place

Event translation

Post moved.So, for start, do you like my new pix? O-O<======== Haha no seriously about the event of this weekend, like everytime I will say in french... For a better translation from my personnelle traductor... :PStart :Mysterious event!Voila d...
Small Reid 8y
Reid32044Small Leela 8y
Page 1