Notify Message
Forums
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
Historical News & Events

Evol logo contest

Good morning the crew,On evol we opened a little contest to create a new logo design/concept as our current one doesn't fit much our ideal of what is a logo.You can find more information on http://forums.evolonline.org/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=15I...
Small Reid 5y
Reid11102Small Reid 5y
Historical News & Events

Goodbye beta sky...

Hello everybody!We have great news for you! We're now working on development for the Aurora1 release, which will mark the end of Evol's beta session and the beginning of a series of content releases that will keep the game interesting and constant...
Small Reid 5y
Reid1787Small Reid 5y
Historical News & Events

Evol Online

Greetings!It's almost 3years that I left my place in CRC to work on game development with Evol Online, today, I'm happy to share with you the result of this work.We launched a new release (Beta #3), which close the beta session of Evol Online. Th...
Small Reid 5y
Reid93831Small Reid 5y
Historical News & Events

Map preview

Small Reid 8y
Reid31585Small Nard 6y
Historical News & Events

(Finished) "Pole chudes" - originally "Поле чудес"

Game name is "Pole chudes".RULE!!! you have to trust me, i will trust you. No google etc...Will be given:a) Word what letters will be hidden under symbol '#', for example '# # # # # # # #'.b) English language alphabet. :) i dont know, may be someo...
Small Nooby 6y
Nooby32750Small Nooby 6y
Historical News & Events

(Finished) Event 15.09

Originaly posted on - The Mana World Web site ForumEvent start at 20:00 UTC. (UTC - Server time)At 19:50, info where and what (?) - will be told for registered parcitipants.Registration accepted till 19:30 via forum, till 19:45 only via game.Donat...
Small Nooby 6y
Nooby31709Member avatar small xarxax 6y
Historical News & Events

(Finished) event soon

Soon event:first u need to answer question/s, depend on answer on what you will continue event future: hide'n'seek, word puzzle or word trivia. total prize sum of all events now is 1kk, everyone is welcome to sponsor more ;)If u wish to participat...
Small Nooby 6y
Nooby104469Small Nooby 6y
Historical News & Events

(Finished) CRC members purge

Before the incoming events we're planning a big purge on CRC members, marking those who left the game or joined another clans as "ex-members" (just a title, ex-members are "guests").If you're in the list below and want to mantain your member statu...
Small WildX 7y
WildX2977190Small Nard 7y
Historical News & Events

(Finished) Crew Army, the CRC calls to service!

-CRC MEMBERS ONLY-The even starts Monday, 28th March and ends Monday, 4th April at 6.00pm The CRC needs some good publicity, and what's better than the Crew Army? It's time! When the Crew becomes a military organization for one week!We need infant...
Small WildX 7y
WildX11202Small WildX 7y
Historical News & Events

(Finished) The PvP Challenge

-OPENED TO EVERYONE-Sunday, 5th December 2010 at 17.00 server timeThis is like candor: you can't come back if you die and can't go out when it's started or you're disqualified. So, a CRC character will stand in the tulimshar inn, if you come back ...
Small WildX 8y
WildX22698Small WildX 8y
Historical News & Events

(Finished) PvP Tournament - 100 members reached

We have reached 100 members! We need an event now :p-ONLY FOR CRC MEMBERS-Sunday, 14th November 2010 at 15.00 server timeThe event is in the Tulimshar PvP arena.We will start the PvP like that:Warriors vs Warriors;Mages vs Mages;Archers vs Archers...
Small WildX 8y
WildX44448Small WildX 8y
Historical News & Events

(Finished) Race - Save the CRC

Saturday 6th November 2010The CRC comes back with a new great event!It's a big race from the woodlands to the snake pit, you must wear only a bandana and white clothes!You have to run from the woodlands to the pit (only with white clothes and band...
Small WildX 8y
WildX21627Small WildX 8y
Historical News & Events

(Finished) Pirat Quest

The Pirat Quest start!!Sorry for the late of this event, but we needed to prepare it, it will be the BIGGEST event of the clan!You will need to found 2 char called : Crewbot Botcrew2!When you found the 2, they will asked you something..Try to comp...
Small Reid 8y
Reid32947Member avatar small Alons 8y
Historical News & Events

(Finished) Sea S*x and Run

Sea S*x and RunYeah! Summer is here and we will moove your legs before to go swim!Little race organized on the main server at 6h pm Gmt+0 !Start at Hurn's ferry to Hurn's Theatre (in the theatre)A Quizz will follow this event!Prize total of the ev...
Small Reid 8y
Reid32217Small Reid 8y
Historical News & Events

(Finished) Crew Army

It's time ! it's really time to display our power to the entire Mana World! I propose you this, to assertour greatness and power!You must create a new player, wich be named as your main one + a little preffix that i will give you by PM on the site...
Small Reid 8y
Reid31712Small Reid 8y
Historical News & Events

(Finished) Urme Birsday Quizz!

Hehe, like I promised, a new quiz in honor of the birsday of Urme!What is the topic of this quiz? Everything! Tmw, real life etc...Hints : Use google if you really don't know...Where : HurnscaldWhen : 4h pm (GMT+0) The Satursday 29 MayPrize : Surp...
Small Reid 8y
Reid32453Small Reid 8y
Historical News & Events

(Finished) Catch me if you can Event

It's easy, you ll see me running all over the entire Mana World with two characters, as soon as you find me, you'll try not to let me run away for about 10 seconds.Once you stopped me, I'll tell you a password for each char you found. So, two time...
Small Reid 8y
Reid52502Small Reid 8y
Historical News & Events

(Finished) Mysterious Event

Here is the theme of this weekend event, it's gone be one of the bigger event of the clan... so, very hard to manage hoping that nobody try to cheat ^^...It's a "hide and seek", one more some will say, not really, it ll be much longer than the oth...
Small Reid 8y
Reid42088Small Ariana 8y
Historical News & Events

(Finished) Red Race

Hello everyone !Yeah our new boat is beginning its new trip !We will begin this by a quick warm up tongue. Yes, a little race... mhh maybe little is not the right word for that one ... mouahahaaha lol* So, here are the check points:Start: Tulimsha...
Small Reid 8y
Reid21257Small Reid 8y
Historical News & Events

Run clan run!

Its now ok, easter event finish, more than the half of the clan are here, and some problem are resolved, I will make a new event soon so :DProbably the next weekend, I will write a post when I have all done dont worry.
Small Reid 8y
Reid1614Small Reid 8y