2672Small
News from Evol :D
311Small
Page 1
Search
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
General News

Current Polls now Open for Voting

There are now two polls open in TMW forums relating to subjects recently discussed both in-game and in the CRC forums. So if you would like to vote and comment in one or both of the polls, here is your chance:https://forums.staging.themanaworld.o...
Small Rill 35d
Rill195Small Rill 35d
General News

Big drop party on Sunday 03/11

I will quit this game and give away anything I own on the said date.Reason: Dark Helm handout by GM. Which counteracts all my efforts to get it the regular way. Hundreds of hours lost, and I am perfectly sure same thing will happen with Cap Hat or...
Member avatar small Aisen 80d
Aisen7497Small Tanith 63d
General News

Current Issues, for your consideration

CURRENT ISSUES, for your considerationThe purpose of this thread is to get your opinions on certain in-game issues. The information you provide will be the basis for a poll or polls to be posted in TMW forums, where the entire TMW community will ...
Small Rill 80d
Rill8655Member avatar small Krists 75d
General News

Receipts

http://crc.evolonline.org/forum_threads/2830983?last_or_unread=true "As confirmed by a TMW managing committee member, any poll with at least 18 "Yes" votes out of a total of at least 25 votes will be passed and codified into TMW, and enforced in-...
Small WildX 79d
WildX9559Small WildX 75d
1 2 3 4
General News

CRC representative char (events, donations, etc)

Hello Corsairs!This is to let you know that the char by the name of "Crew of Red Corsair" (or CRC, for short), is now up and running, and ready for duty. In case you did not know, CRC is our representative guild char (our "face", if you like) onl...
Small Travolta 3y
Travolta7936400Small Rill 111d
General News

Mumble Server

Dear Crew,Our good friend veryape provides a mumble server, that we can use for our needs.Server: *Port: * Password: *[* Edited to hide the server information from public view. Crew members can view the information further down in the posts. - Rill]
Small Travolta 2y
Travolta3456Small Rill 1y
General News

tmw's main cities to the new fusion world

Reid:I may need your help for one task thenI would like to make a good port of tmw's main cities to the new fusion worldfor this, I would like to make the state of art of nivalis, tulim and hurnsalthough, the game changed since I left, and I'm a b...
Small Brusselmans 1y
Brusselmans1727Small Brusselmans 1y
General News

Join new CRC voice chat channel!

Ahoy, mateys!We've got a brand new voice chat channel.Quite a few corsairs have joined already, don't hesitate to join too. Some of us were not willing to talk at all, too shy, bad English etc. You can just mute yourself and listen only anyway, if...
Small Rikki 2y
Rikki2257Small Travolta 2y
General News

PvP tournament.

Hello mateys,Despite PvP being so broken, sometimes it's fun. I will participate in Nitay's PvP tournament (https://forums.themanaworld.org/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=19503) solo and in 2vs2, but I'd also like a team representing CRC to be assembled...
Small Travolta 2y
Travolta19918Small Rill 2y
General News

Chicka Maria left Alliance and any contact with CRC

I am sorry to announce that Chicka Maria (*) has broken any contact with CRC and deleted her account which was still on alliance. We wish her the best winds though we regret that a gentlemen's agreement with her and Mana empire could not be foun...
Small Nard 5y
Nard147112Small DeadManWalking 3y
General News

Guild bot is off :(

Guild chat/bot temporarily downFrost informed us that this service he hosted could not be provided as is. The transfer to platynum (TMW server) is the probable short term solution.Nard
Small Nard 5y
Nard1832Small Nard 5y
General News

Mumble!

I made a mumble server especially for The Mana World.Mumble is a program allowing you to talk using microphone in other players.So, I invite you all to join. Talking hands-free while questing together and meeting people better is really priceless ...
Small Derpella 6y
Derpella21984Small Nard 6y
General News

CRC members purge

Before the incoming events we're planning a big purge on CRC members, marking those who left the game or joined another clans as "ex-members" (just a title, ex-members are "guests").If you're in the list below and want to mantain your member statu...
Small WildX 7y
WildX2916266Small Nard 7y
Page 1